Sunday, November 11, 2007

Moving Sucks

If you disagree, you need psychiactric help. Fortunately, I had Jeremy, Dane (bro in law), Mike, and a couple guys from church help out. I thank the lot of them whole-heartedly. It went smoothly, but it took a lot out of me. It all hit me last night while I was in the shower. I am still a little exhausted. I hope I can recover by tomorrow. I have work and training. Fortunately, there is no school.

It would seem I owe Mike and Steph a steak. The Detroit Lions decided they needed to take a day off, so the Cardinals capitalized and walked all over them. The first quarter was some of the best defensive volleys I have ever witnessed. In either case, it did feel dirty rooting against the Cardinals. If there wasn't a steak at stake (hur hur), I would have applauded all good plays I saw without caring about the outcome. Truthfully, I love both teams equally. As promised, I will deliver a steak dinner. I have a nice can of Campbell's Chunky Salisbury Steak soup I plan to heat up for them. Just kidding. Mike gets the joke. I believe Outback was the designated steakery. Although, soup tastes good, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

You are classy in defeat, sir. Well met!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This weekend:

Nephew was born. I am now an uncle.

Eagles beat the Redskins. I can now gloat about this over Thanksgiving dinner with a hot chick.

And the Cards and Lions didn't BOTH find a way to loss. With two such crappy franchises playing I thought they'd find a way.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Aaron \m/ said...

You better have a cell phone by Thanksgiving. I want to see this chick you rate oh so highly on your hotness scale.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home