Monday, October 29, 2007

Observations 3

1. Jenna is cute as all get out

2. Never get Jeff angry enough to strike you. His punches hurt bad enough when he is in a good mood.

3. Rock Band isn't as cool as I thought it would be. Very choppy graphics along with sub-standard playability when compared to Guitar Hero.

4. Guitar Hero 3 is awesome. I played the demo at Best Buy. Mike bought the game tonight, and I look forward to Friday night when we can play it together.

5. Economics is a science, first and foremost. Like most things in science, one small miscalculation can screw everything up. On my last test, out of 50 questions, I got 10 wrong. 8 of them as a result of one mistake. Funny thing is I was off by only two hundredths. That was enough to get me that "D". Needless to say, I think this will be the test stricken from my grade. The good news is that I still have an A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home