Monday, October 15, 2007

Jeff has a flexible wrist

Tonight Jeff attended his first ever martial arts class. He asked me about that which I study as we were driving away from Scott's place a couple weeks ago (scroll down for more info). He expressed to me that the martial arts are something he has wanted to do, but never did.

So on his very first class, he was thrown head-first into wrist locks. This is not usually optimal for a first-timer, but he picked it up really well. He even got the basic mechanics of rolling out of a joint lock which is almost unheard of. I did get to train with him for about half the class, so he got to beat me up a little bit. I look forward to Wednesday when we get to do it all over again.

Now I must nurse my wrists and right index finger (work-related issue). Plus, there is a bowl of ice cream beckoning me from the kitchen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff has a fexible wrist? Your index figure is hurting? Next class is WEDNESDAY!!!

Need I say more?

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF!?!?!?!?! Anthem!!!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home