Saturday, October 20, 2007

Huh...

I posted on Thursday night with an anthem and a long tirade about certain events in my work-related life (probably just as well that didn't get put up), and I get this comment from Mike Seppy in regards to the lack of an anthem. I suppose I will just have to post it below.

Before I do that, I would like to relate to the world just how disturbing it is for a father to hear the words "daughter's" and "labia" side by side in the same sentence. For those of us with daughters (or daughters on the way), it is pretty obvious that our girls are born with certain parts, but we men should never have to hear about them. Even if it is brought up in a routine physical examination by a trained and licenced medical professional. That is what mothers are for. Tis a good thing that certain things are not visible (or at least shouldn't be) when diapers are being changed.

The anthem this week is brought to you by the greatest of the 90's bands (of which there were like 3 good ones), Alice In Chains. This band stood out the most to me in what was probably the worst decade of rock music to date. Like all the problems with the 90's, I tend to blame Bill Clinton. So here is my personal favorite of theirs - a song whose title is actually appropriate given my thoughts on the music scene in the 90's in general. Here is "Sea of Sorrow".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if the Skins had lost and the Eagles had won they would be tied...

Bad, your Cards let me down.

Worse, I had to watch the last 2 minutes of the game with a die hard Skins fan who just happens to be INSANELY HOT.

Worst, My Eagles lost to da bears.

F week 7, I am ready for week 8.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is your daughter's labia as huge as the whale choker?

Is she the whale swallower?


GIGGITY GIGGITY!!

~Mr. Man

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home