Sunday, October 14, 2007

Freakin' Tim Rattay

The Cardinals game was extremely disappointing. If anyone had any doubt as to why the 49ers were not at all reluctant to rid themselves of Tim Rattay, I hope your questions were answered. The only positive to take from this is the overwhelming sensation that Kristin and I will be treated to Outback Steakhouse in November courtesy of my good friend, Mike Bahr.

Friday, Kristin, the kids, and I went out to the mall to exchange the wedding ring I bought for her for another one she liked. The ring I got wasn't in white gold as I knew she would want, but the price was fantastic. I picked it up only because it was the last of its kind. She needed a new ring because the original one made its way into the garbage disposal and the centerstone was lost. Anyway, the one she got is much better than the one I picked out, and it was less expensive to boot. She also got a ring with Jenna's birthstone, Alexandrite. The gem is beautiful and has the reputation of being an "emerald by day, and ruby by night". Sweet.

Saturday, we all went down to Tucson to visit with family. We had our usual cookout, and a good number of my aunts, uncles, and cousins were able to make it. We utilized the time to plan for our various holiday get-togethers and other forthcoming events.

Tomorrow night, Kristin's brother will be coming over for dinner. This means I have to miss yet another night of training. This has been happening too much lately. Last week, I only got to go thrice. That will be so this week. Saturday will be closed due to the annual festival in Dayton. I will definitely go to that next year. Oh well, I still get to go to the Shadows of Iga and Masters Club classes. So all in all, I will get about 4 1/2 hours of training this week. Not too bad, methinks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet...so next week Tim Rattay can go down and then you have no one.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home