Thursday, November 01, 2007

Dodging Bullets

Well, it is official. We got our keys today and the painting process will begin Friday. I will not be painting as Kristin wants to do it herself. Therefore, I will get many hours with my boys over the days to come. It would seem I win overall. My time to recreate will be limited, but I still see some Guitar Hero 3 at Mike's house Friday night. A week from Saturday is the move. I am actually not dreading this one since all of our stuff has been making its way into various boxes and bins. Nothing will have been packed in haste. This is a first for us and good news for our helpers: I expect a very short process. The couch will be the only difficult item to manipulate through the hallways.

I suppose some music is in order and I now have access to some. The following anthem will likely be the only time Country ever shows up on my blog. This tune is on Guitar Hero 3 and has been covered by an enormous amount of groups spanning an equal number of musical genres. The reason is quite simply that it is one of the greatest song of all time. So here is a 1979 performance of "The Devil Went to Georgia" by the Charlie Daniels Band.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOW...no anthem cause You Tube is down or cause you SUCK!!!

So, you're letting the wife paint? Hope you like Pink cause I promise you some room is ending up pink.

GH2 and now 3 without me...bastard.

Too many delays between spending six months getting healthly and then waiting another nine for my brother's first child to be born.(which should be anytime now)

Well real work finally starts on Monday and then after about 6-8 months I think I will be sick of being an uncle and ducking out to AZ for a year or two till the kid can talk would work perfectly.

So play a little Maiden for me and hopefully soon I will get out there to show you how it is DONE!!!

made a gmail account for job hunting so let's see if using it works?

-seppy

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gonna pick up rock band?

~Marty-Mar

9:21 AM  
Blogger Aaron \m/ said...

Mike - How was your first day at work?

I did play some Maiden for you and as a bonus, I even played some Dragonforce.

Martin - I am not picking up Rock Band. Mike (Bahr) is. Since that game is more of a group endeavor, it is probably better suited with him. I will probably end up buying his GH3 from him since the original deal was that I buy that and he gets rock band.

Anyhoo, did you get GH3?

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home