Thursday, November 15, 2007

Christmas Jam?

Well, Saturday night I shall join my Uncie Paul and dear Aunt Kristi (and her sister and brother-in-law) for an evening of Christmas rock hosted by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Normally, I would post an anthem of the group I am going to see, but I think it may be a week too early to start putting Christmas music up (though TSO will be given a spot here very soon). So I am going to put the band TSO was in the 80's before they went on to be more of a production than a band. Enjoy the clearly non-Christmas stylings of Savatage and their song "Hall of the Mountain King".

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good job. No Christmas anthems till after Thanksgiving please.

AND Savatage too boot! Finally the return of GOOD anthems. That's right you heard me. Last two weeks have been WEAK!

'Unskinny Bop'? Die in fire Ketterer.

I was half surprised you didn't do 'Mmm Bop' as a follow-up. Or better yet 'Wannabe', to pay tribute to your ALL-TIME favorite band's reunion.


Ok, got my Zings out of the way.

Money in the bank, finally I can start spending cash again to pamper myself. First up: a Cell Phone, box of Kleenex, jar of Vaseline and the lastest issue of Creative Knitting.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home