Friday, May 30, 2008

Looking to the future

I enrolled in 401k benefits today and am slated to speak to a personal banker about more retirement programs sometime soon. As with my dental insurance, I don't get to participate until the first of July, but the wheels are in motion.

As I plan for my future, a song comes to mind. It is a song that I had almost forgotten until last weekend when Mike and I were rolling around town listening to naught but hair metal on KDKB. This week's anthem is by a band who is in the Guiness Book of World Records as having put on the loudest show. That band is Helloween. The song I have selected is (appropriately enough) "Future World".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron, I posted that video on my LJ, check it out. Pretty hilarious. Prolly more hilarious than the makers intended.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home