Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Seasons Change and So Do I

I have officially kissed my 20s goodbye. I have now joined the ranks of every single one of my friends (almost) in the third decade of my life. Do I feel different? Not really. Does this depress me? Not really. Except that I am still in school for another couple years. But that has been a bane for a while now. I expect the next two decades to be the best of my life. I will get to see my kids grow to adulthood and as that comes to pass, actively take part in their various interests (martial arts, music, football, etc.).

I appreciate the birthday wishes from those of you who called. Seppy, I am assuming by the comment in my last post that you are still without phone. Nonetheless, thank you.

So here are some of the things that have happened since I last posted:

My second child (I am no longer posting my children's names) just had a birthday on Saturday. We had a little party for him. Kristin's family and Jeremy's family came by for that. The winning gift was the Y-Wing my parents got for him. If he is not playing with it, it is right next to him...literally...like when he eats, watches TV, and so on. The Y-Wing is groin-grabbingly awesome, and I have been seen to play with it when the boy is asleep.

Mike Barr got fired from his job with the Arizona Cardinals. Apparently, the Bidwells didn't think too much of his place-holding abilities during field goals. They had no real issues with his punting - his main job. Don't confuse this Mike Barr with my friend Mike Bahr. I will miss the obvoius jokes assosiated with the name.

Jeff put a visible bruise on my chest the other day. I don't show bruises easily. His bear hugs are quite strong. It is Wednesday today, so I am sure I will enjoy the technique a little more.

I have once again been asked to aid in a demo at this month's graduation on Friday night. Of course, I agreed. Afterward, I plan to hang out with Mike for what he promises to be a night of "fun and games".

Tomorrow night, another anthem will be posted. For now, I understand I have a cake coming to me followed by training. Sounds like an alright birthday to me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No phone yet. I found out on the Sunday before Thanksgiving that the hottie wouldn't be there so I was in no rush. Waiting for a holiday deal that catches my fancy.

Once I get one I will call you.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home