Sunday, September 16, 2007

Woot!

Jayden's birthday was today. He got spoiled (again). Among other things, he now owns a Nintendo DS. I can't believe I have been a father for 6 years already. It doesn't seem like it has been that long. Dag, yo.

As for the title of my post, both of my teams, the Lions and the Cardinals won their games. These weren't just any win though. These were divisional wins. That is like winning 1.5 times. The way the Cardinals played, I have to rescind my previous assessment of their season. I didn't see the Lions game, but from the highlights, I have the feeling they are up for a turn around season themselves. This is exciting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...six years...doesn't seem that long.

Oh and I think this is the first time in history that the Lions have won 2 in a row so you should be proud of them.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

you big softy!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home