Friday, September 07, 2007

Got Chicken?

I think the summer sun has finally gotten to some of my fellow Arizonans. This morning, I made an errand run for the range to Wal-Mart to purchase supplies for our coffee stand. As I approached the doors, I was greeted by one of several ladies with a clip board. At first, I thought they were trying to get me to donate to some hippie charity. Wal-Mart is notorious for allowing that. Instead, the lady asked me if I would sign a petition to have the training of seeing-eye chickens on the ballot. I bellowed a hearty laugh when she mentioned it. I couldn't control myself. I instantly had the image of some blind dude walking around teathered to a freakin' chicken. So of course, I signed said petition because even if it doesn't pass (and it won't), voters can at least get a good chuckle out of it.

Oh yeas, I almost forgot the almost ten pages of information she showed me about how chickens are easier and therefore less expensive to train than dogs. She knew I didn't take her seriously, but she remained pleasant because a signature is a signature. Lucky for me, my signature is illegible at best anyway.

I utulized my free game coupon via my Blockbuster Total Access membership to procure the much anticipated Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80's. I played a little of the demo at Best Buy and it seems solid. I have it for a week, so I will be able to determine if it is worth buying now, or waiting until later. Of course, anyone interested are invited to come savor the bliss that is 80's rock. Most of you live in other states, so that leaves Mr. Bahr.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHORE!!! I can't want to till next year.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Freakin' Electric Eye.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home