Sunday, September 02, 2007

More Observations

1. Hot Fuzz was every bit as good as it appeared. Although the second to last scene had me asking myself: "What the hell?"

2. My computer science class almost seems like a waste of money. I took a test today and found myself answering tough questions like:

"To navigate on the web, place the cursor on the desired link and _________.

a. Move mouse up and down
b. Click left button on mouse
c. Click right button on mouse
d. Move mouse from side to side"

I looked it up, and apparently I would click the left button. Here I was moving the mouse up and down like a jerk. It is a good thing I paid $300 for this class.

Oh well, at least it is an easy A. Between that and the fact that I have to take the course as a part of my major's core, I suppose it is money well spent.

3. I am quite good at Tiger Tails.

4. Never tell your kid you are taking them to Disney World eight months beforehand. Trust me.

5. "The Flintstones" is by far the best cartoon series of the 1950's and 1960's. To that end, I have posted a video for your enjoyment of an episode they have not aired for decades, and never will. All I can say is that Barney is a bad influence...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Told you Hot Fuzz was good. To bad you weren't out here to go see it with Marty and I.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Aaron \m/ said...

Actually, too bad you and Marty weren't out here to see it.

I suppose in time you and I will be able to see plenty of movies together. We should get Martin to move his arse out here too.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is thinking Portland...

3:46 PM  
Blogger Aaron \m/ said...

Portland, Maine or Oregon?

Either way, he is setting himself up for an inferior location.

Arizona is the way to go. Mike (Bahr) can tell you.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home