Saturday, September 08, 2007

"Yeah, it's hard. In fact, it's EXTREME! ha ha ha"

That is what the loading screen says as you run into the final encore for Guitar Hero: Rocks the 80's. That encore is Extreme's "Play With Me", and I can say that this song alone is worth the price of admission. For those of you unfamiliar with the song, think "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure". Now recall the scene in the mall where the historical dudes are haising havoc. If this rings any bells then you know the guitar work is insane. I can beat it on hard (barely), but I only get about 80% of the way through the song on expert. That is where the already complicated guitar work gets ridiculous. This song WILL be an anthem one week. I will have to get myself a copy of the song as well. I don't know where any of my Extreme is.

I have decided to buy this game, but I am going to look to ebay to get a better price. The game itself has fewer core songs, and no bonus songs. It is like unto an expansion pack.

Anyway, I have this copy until next Saturday. So Mike, if you want to play this song now that it is unlocked, you are certainly invited out to do so. I am thinking Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home