Friday, May 11, 2007

12 more credits under my belt

With finals having ended this week, I have been granted a week and a half of school free bliss before once again grinding away for the summer. This is the fewest credit hours I have taken in school in a long while. I guess when you have 3 hour labs in two of your classes, it messes upo your availability to do more. Plus, those classes were not easy, so I am glad I only did what I did. I will be taking a 4 credit hour chemistry class this summer, and then in the fall, I will be taking a mere 11. My calculus class is only 3 credit hours, so it keeps me below the full time status. Maybe I will take a bowling class or something to take me into "full time" status.

Work has been particularly rough this week. Maybe it is the heat. We have reached unseasonable highs of 100 - 104 degrees over the latter part of the week. I guess that is when all of the hopeless idiots come out of hibernation. The grind has been hard. I am glad I only have to invest 8 hours more of my time this week before getting a much needed mental vacation.

Due to the nature of this week, the anthem for May 11 to 18 is Skid Row's Slave to the Grind. Straight up metal...nothing "hair" about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home