Thursday, May 03, 2007

Blow you away!

Tonight, I finished this semester of regular classes. All I have left are my finals which will be on Monday and Tuesday. Monday will yield Chemistry and Math, Tuesday will be Biology. I wasn't going to take my math final because I thought my grade was high enough. My teacher gave us the option to take our semester grade, or to drop one test and take the final. Well, I thought I had an A, but I only had an 88%. If I take and bomb this test, the worst I will leave with is a low B, which in GPA standards, is the same as a high B. If I get at least a 75%, I will get an A. It is worth a shot.

The other night, Jeff proposed something I had pretty much been considering myself. Instead of spinning our wheels with other musicians, it would be best to make a simple recording with a drum machine, then take said recording to a studio drummer, pay him to lay actual drum tracks, and then take that to have a demo of our music. Then, we will pursue other musicians who know exactly what our music is like. Not that we would pass up a deal to jam before hand, we just aren't going to look too hard anymore.

Speaking of music - and this part is for Mike (Seppy) more than anyone, this week's anthem (runs on a Friday-Thursday basis) is "Modern Day Cowboy" by Tesla. If you have it (and you do Mike) crank that up at least once per day. Side affects include all that is \m/

I will also post the original music video (if available) each week. If not, I will try to find a live one or something. But this week, I have the original, undyingly cheesy video. Even still, the song rules and is a perfect example of how music used to be about energy and creativity, not about depression and negativity as it largely is now. Anyway, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home