Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The scrotal percolations are imminent!

Thanks to my brother from another mother, Mike Seppy, I have heard Dream Theater's "Constant Motion" from their yet-to-be-released album "Systematic Chaos". Out of respect for the band, I will not post it here, but if you are interested, there are several sites *coughyoutubecough* where you can locate it. They have gone down quite the heavy road with this song. The last few albums have been getting progressively heavier. This is fine by me because if it is one thing that DT is good at, it is reinventing themselves with every album release. This my friends, is the true nature of what it is to be a prog band. Anyway, if this song is any indication of what else may be in store, I have the feeling that a wad shall be blown.

Today was my last day of Chemistry. My final is on Monday. We had our last regular exam today. Before hand, I met with a couple people from my class to study. At first, we studied our notes, but then something occurred to me. So far, our exams had little, if any, information that was conveyed in class. I suggested that maybe we should study the things our less than adequate teacher didn't go over. This turned out to be to our benefit because (as we suspected) we were once again responsible for knowing concepts that were never taught. Nice, huh? So far, the highest test grade has been 49 out of 100...so this is where the curve has been set on numerous exams.

I feel I did very well. Somewhere in the vacinity of 85-90%. Sorry about the curve, folks.

Tomorrow I will close the book on Biology (less my final on Tuesday). Well, for the summer anyway. I have more Bio ahead of me for the remainder of my schooling.

It is time I got ready for work. I get to close, which means it will be slow. I get to get paid for doing almost nothing. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home