Thursday, August 21, 2008

No time to post

Seriously, I have none. Nothing new has happened yet. Although, last week I was flipping through channels, and as I came across MTV2, I heard the VJ mention aband I didn't think really existed. Now I come to find they will be blowing through this sun-soaked state in October. They made their first "mainstream" appearance as a bonus song in Guitar Hero 2. They have 2 songs in Rock Band and one on the way in the latter's sequel. They consist of three guitarists, a bassist, a drummer, and about 9 - 21 vocalists (depending on who they recruit at any given show to compliment their "permanent" singers). Their songs are entirely choruses and guitar solos, and their nameconsists of the "two hottest words in the English language". They are Bang Camaro, and the song is "Push Push (Lady Lightning)". This is the song from GH2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home