Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Vacations should be relaxing, right?

The long and short of it is that the trip was a delicious blend of meat, cheese, and condiments in between two pieces of crap.

1. My flight was cancelled due to the American Airlines wiring discrepancies with the FAA. I was eventually switched to a red eye flight on Alaska Airlines. I was routed through Portland, Oregon. This was definitely irritating and having to subject my poor kids to that made it even more so. They weathered it quite well though.

2. The wedding was a huge success. My brother Marc and his wife, Jen are now on their honeymoon in St. Lucia.

3. Disney World was (of course) awesome. It was particularly nice having the boy there. Kristin and I are considering it as the spot for our 10th anniversary in January.

4. The house we stayed at was amazing. My parents, my brother and his daughter, my sister, and my group fit in quite comfortably.

5. The flight home was pleasant. American's problems are all in the past, so we were able to board without a hitch. We were not to arrive so lucky. One of my bags was lost. It contained all of my dirty clothes and all of the souvenirs we procured for the kids in WDW. American is working on it. So now we wait.

I am still suffering from the loss of sleep due to the red eye. Tomorrow, I get to go in to work at 6am. Needless to say, sleep is beckoning, and I will heed the call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home