Thursday, March 27, 2008

DEFCON 4

Sheesh...I take one day off work and you'd thing the whole operation is going down. I shudder to think what will happen when I leave for a week in a few days.

Life is busy. I am almost done with my ginormous paper on multi-national corporations. Alas, I was not able to get any of it done today though. I feel a trifle under the weather, but I also feel like I am getting better. As noted in a previous post, allergies suck.

To that end, let's get some feel good (Dr. Feelgood?) music up in here. I could take the easy route and go with Dr. Feelgood, but I shant. It has occured to me that I have never put Motley Crue up here as an anthem, so let's take this opportunity to dedicate our week to them. Whenever the female pisses me off, I think of the following words "go away". So (in case you haven't guessed), I am choosing "Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)". This may actually be my favorite song of theirs anyway. It is so unlike anything else they've ever done. Maybe that's why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home