Monday, December 03, 2007

Surprise, Surprise!

I had a fairly packed weekend. Friday after the graduation, I went to Mike's place for some games. In "Boxers or Briefs", Steph and I both won the game as per the rules we made up as we went. Cool thing about that game: rule making is certainly an option, and it is easy. Afterwards, we played "Settlers of Catan" where Christina made somewhat quick work of us once she got on her roll. The dice rolled in her favor more than once. More than six times, even. Mike and I later retired to his 360 where we plaed some Caracassone. I was dozing in and out of sleep, so it took me a while to get through the tutorial.

Saturday started off as routinely usual Saturday. The boy and I went to our classes, then I came home. Kristin went out with her sister for a while, so I stayed with the kids and played Halo 3 (sweet!). When Kristin got back, she said we were meeting her sister for dinner. We saddled the kids up and made our way to the Mesa Grand shopping center where after a series of follies, we ended up at El Paso. Turns out that dinner with her sister was really a surprise birthday dinner she put together for me. Kristin's family was all there, Jeremy's family was there, and Mike and Jeff was there. This was the best birthday Kristin has put together for me. To all who showed up to that: thank you. It was really fun.

Sunday there was church, a whole lot of Halo, and pancakes. I also finished the planning for the family Christmas Eve party which was a load off my mind. I am thinking about organizing a Christmas box social for my local crew in a couple weeks. Maybe it will be a mixer or a shindig. We shall see if it is possible.

Halo online = \m/

Billy Idol singing christmas tunes = \m/ \m/

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph! said...

Actually, I won both times.

It might have been your birthday, but I'm still a ruthless competitor... :-P

3:56 PM  
Blogger Aaron \m/ said...

You arfe right. I was close. Sometimes I chalk that stuff up to victories in my head.

I hope your birthday dinner went well! Sorry I couldn't make it.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home