Sunday, September 23, 2007

Twas a fluke

What a black day for football. Even though I expected in my heart of hearts that the Lions would lose, the gap by which they lost was unnatural. Their defense is too good for that to have been a normal outcome. However, the Eagles did win, and now I owe a Coke to a particular prick who shall remain nameless.

The Cardinals stumbled their way to a near win against the Ravens after putting one Kurt Warner in for Matt Leinart late in the game. It seems that when one quarterback fails, the other excels. I submit the following solution: use Kurt warner until he starts to suck again. Then put Leinart in. Switch back when he starts to suck hard. Repeat.

Today the family and I went to the Quest Center for the Stinson's baby shower. Kristin did the cake pro bono as a way to market her business. She has some new interest in her handywork, and I predict she will have a few orders within the next couple months. Good times.

The rest of the weekend was nice and laid back. Life is good.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see the Family Guy premier?

~Mix Master Marty

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZCdteA8T5g

12:30 PM  
Blogger Aaron \m/ said...

Martin - Yes I did. It had its moments. In particular, Obi Wan singing that song from "Dirty Dancing". Brilliant.

Mike - When you get that Cherry Coke, I hope you choke on it.

I actually remember that commercial.

You suck.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Porkins was the best, myself

9:40 PM  
Blogger Aaron \m/ said...

That was pretty good too.

Send me a text message so I can get your phone number. I lost it when I lost my last phone.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home