Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Mother fricking rain >:-(

After tonight's monsoon, I am predicting yet another sticky day at work tomorrow. The last one left me replacing ceiling tiles and cleaning debris for about 6 hours. Though this storm wasn't nearly as violent as the one two days ago, the leaks in the roof still have not been repaired. This means about $60 worth of tiles will be going up, many of which are odd cuts. The rood neds a complete overhaul and re-foam. That will cost the range over $30,000. That being said, the price of further water damage to the rafters and other such structural necessities could be far more pricey. Needless to say, we are contracting some roofers at their earliest convenience.

Things could be worse I suppose --- I could have been driving in Minneapolis this afternoon. Rough stuff over there. If you don't know what I am talking about, look it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home