Thursday, February 26, 2009

Unexpected

I got a totally unexpected phone call today. Chris, a friend of mine since the 8th grade who I haven't seen since 2005 called to let me know he will be in town this weekend to attend a series of workshops. While he will be MIA Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, we plan to get together early next week to catch up. Methinks he needs to be introduced to Thai Hummus.

What is even more of a shock than the sudden phone call, was the fact that he moved from New York City to an Albuquerque suburb. Seppy is the only other reader of this blog that can appreciate this revelation. Chris always denounced suburbia. He is now happier than he has ever been. Go figure.

Speaking of Seppy...

So the weather has been wonderful this past week. With that, the ladies make their bodies known leaving not a whole lot to the imagination. Now, before I say anymore and risk mutillation by way of Kristin's fury, I will get to the point. With the ladies out the way they are, it is a single man's dream. So Mike, please tell me why it is you are not here???

Lastly, I just though I would point out that the Dave Matthews Band and Maroon 5 are the most irritating, pretentious bands there ever were. Prove me wrong...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Oh man, Saturday night after the movie we NEED to go get some Thai Hummus. I am definitely on board. Even if I'm still sniffling.

BTW finished Dark Knight. I agree, good movie overall, some issues with it, but well worth the watch. Thanks for the borrow.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps it might be the fact that the economy is in the crapper?

Seriously, though I have the cash to do it now but I am worried about this job market. I have a fun job that is very safe so giving it up for the unknown seems a little too risky at this point.

Maybe I'll change my mind in a few months when spring comes to the east coast.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Aaron \m/ said...

In order...

Mike, yes. We will definitely get some hummus. If you are still sniffly, it will probably help open your sinuses.

I am interested to know your issues with the Dark Knight. Surely the magic trick wasn't one of them.

Michael - I was being somwhat rhetorical. You are right to stay put for the time being. You have a secure job now, so I wouldn't jeopardize it either. It does suck that you can't be out here though. Especially this weekend. Mike and I are going to check out the Chun Li movie. I am guessing you and your brother are planning to see it, huh?

For both of you - I am not sure what the date is, but I just heard Disturbed is coming to town with some random band and Lacuna Coil. Mike S - if you're here, I imagine you will want to go to that. Mike B - any interest?

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home