Thursday, December 13, 2007

I hate painting

Tonight is the night of the annual range paining. The walls and the floor of the range will be painted tonight by a group of us. Then tomorrow night, I will go solo and paint the lines on the range floor. The latter in particular sucks because it takes longer than it seems it should. Tonight will take longer than it should because it is more of a beer drinking party for everyone else involved. Add to that the fact that I haven't slothed with my homies in weeks. Now it looks like I may not until after the new year. Actually I take that back. I may be able to swing Saturday, then next weekend is wide open until my Dad arrives on Sunday. I will so enjoy having him out here. I just feel it is a little weird that he and Mom are spending Christmas apart. And since I feel it is weird, it is. Because it is how I feel.

Since my mood isn't super great right now (have I mentioned that I hate painting?), the anthems for this week will be Christmas themed, but will revel in sin. That's right, I said anthems. There will be two this week, and two next week. All will be top tier and I have been saving them for the end.

The first is AC/DC's "Mistress for Christmas". It is a fan made video that is really just a slideshow of half naked chicks. The second is Spinal Tap performing "Christmas With the Devil" on SNL. There is an interview that precedes the song, in all the video is like 9 1/2 minutes long. If you just want to get to the song itself, it starts at around 5:27.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home