Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Give me a portion of your mushy meat

Holy crap, I have a treat for you! If this were a full song, it would make it this week's anthem. Even though Christmas is not specifically mentioned, shepherd's pie is a common item on many a dinner table this time of year (mine excluded). I am now tempted to give it a try. Anyway, this commercial is old, but I remember it from something. Also, the singer is NOT Ronnie James Dio. It looks like him, but it is that other troll from Uriah's Heap. There is a band you may expect soon. They were great.

Oh, and I should mention, the anthem I will post tomorrow will make up for the humorous ones I have posted the last couple weeks (Mr. Seppy).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG...Dio has a twin brother!!!!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home