Thursday, August 16, 2007

Not a supergroup, I promise

It is anthem time again. This week's choice kind of snuck up on me. When I was on my way into training last night, the tattoo shop a couple doors down caught my eye. All of a sudden, this week's song started playing in my head, and I have yet to rid my brain of it.

This song sounds like Def Leppard fired Joe Elliot and brought Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden to sing in his stead (in fact, it opens with the same chord progression from "Photogragh" - a song that was chosen some weeks ago). I assure you all, not a single member of Def Leppard was a part of this tune.

Anyhoo, Bruce Dickinson did record a few solo albums in the late 80's and 90's. This song was released in 1990 and is probably his most famous solo tune. Do enjoy this week's anthem, "Tattooed Millionaire".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home