Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Girl beats off muggers with marching band baton"

How kinky.

I can't write headlines like this.

It is well documented that the Associated Press is never on the mark. Even still, one would think these "professional writers" might at least proofread their headlines. The unnamed author had to know what this sounds like.

As a martial artist, this is a great story and definitely worth sharing. Though the protagonist is unnamed, I tip my hat to her. Way to go!

Click the title of this post for the full story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Found out today that I won't be going to the Phoenix training. Since they moved it up two months I won't be able to cover post training duties, as I will be in Myrtle Beach for seven weeks supporting the EPA study.

At least I don't have to support the contract when I get back, from what I have heard it is a nightmare.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home