Thursday, July 12, 2007

I just farted

No, really. I did. I was struggling with a title for this post when by the grace of God, I was blessed with the sigh of relief from my balloon knot I had been holding all throughout training. The holding was a feat not easily accomplished seeing as I did about 15 crunches in the warm up.

On Saturday, Mike and I will be attending the pre-release for the tenth edition of Magic: the Gathering. Afterwards, a few of us will go shooting at the range. Since I need to be there after hours anyway (to make sure everything is a go for Sunday), it seems like the logical thing to do. Dorking and guns...pich me now.

For all you fathers (or soon to be), this part may be of interest. Tuesday, my baby will be six weeks old. This will also mark the end of my dry spell. Mike - when your baby comes...you will be counting the days down until he/she turns six weeks old. I plan to have a neck tie hanging from my door knob and, oh yes, the casbah will rock.

This week's anthen will commemorate said casbah rockage. I give you the Clash:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home